Qualifications For All PFC Members
Christians who are in places of responsibility in the church are required to be examples in faith, conduct, and business affairs. To maintain a high standard for members is one of the best ways to present Christ to the people of our community. Therefore, the following guidelines will be required of any person who works in any of the Ministries of Praise Family Church.
1. Must be in agreement with the tenets of faith of PFC.
2. Be a member of PFC or be in the membership process.
3. Be able to make a minimum 6 month commitment.
4. Complete a Helps Ministries Workers Application.
5. Be loyal to the pastor and leaders of PFC.
6. Be faithful to your assigned position.
7. Live a separated Christian life.
8. Attend all workers' meeting and workshops.
9. Be faithful to attend all regular church services.
10. Give at least 3 days notice if you know you will be absent.
11. Be at your designated post 30 minutes before starting time.
12. Be neat in your appearance.
13. Complete appropriate workers' training course(s) required in your area of ministry.
14. Your home life must be in order.
15. Give 30 days notice when resigning your position.